Learn More About Living Liver Donation
NEED OUR HELP?
Understanding Living Donor Liver Transplant:
- What Does the Liver Do? (Ted-Ed)
- Living Donation in Liver Transplantation (New York Presbyterian)
- Benefits of Living Transplantation (New York Presbyterian)
- Ask the Experts: Living-Donor Liver Transplant (American Liver Foundation, August 2021)
- Living Organ Donation Overview (UNOS, April 2021)
- Living Donor Liver Transplant: How it is Done and Why it Makes Sense (UCSF, February 2020)
Understanding Living Donation:
How Do I Become a Living Donor?
Can I Talk to Other Living Donors?
Yes, the American Transplant Foundation can match you with a certified transplant mentor. Mentors are not affiliated with any transplant center and are there to help you navigate this process and provide answers you need. There is no cost to you for this service. Find a Living Donor Mentor.